- whoever designed the bathroom sink here needs to design my future home
- The duck is delightful.
- This place is awesome. Try the pad thai or the spare ribs. The price is right. Ps use the girls bathroom lol, it's way nicer (and locks).
- Good dinner box 20 dollars, tasty massa an curry
- @kvedd can be seen drinking icy cocktails on Tuesday nights
- Love their Pad Thai. Good cocktail list also.
- Pineapple shrimp fried rice is the way to go!
- Udon basil noodles are killer, brunch not so much
- Not recommend to dine-in for lunch, good food but long wait though :-( Only if you don't have to work on that day!!
- Really delicious sesame noodles - try them!
- Great restaurant. Pad Thai with chicken was delicious.
- Good cocktails and food. Service is a little slow but we didnt wait for a seat.
- Good prices and good food
- I actually have enjoyed the calamari; crispy like I want, steam dumplings, all types of fried rice BUT the customer service is sometimes bad.
- The food is good, but the service could use some improvement. Menu recommendation: the curry puffs . Their 3-appetizers-as-an-entree offer is awesome.
- Basil udon and sesame flat noodles are their best of.
- BEWARE RECEIVING A PLATE SERVED WITH LARGE STEEL WIRE METAL SCOURING SCRUBBER PIECES IN YOUR MEAL. I had lunch here on 09/25/15 & ordered pad thai to find a large coiled 4" STEEL WIRE in my mouth.
- Yummy Thai food! Decently priced and quick service.
- They have updated their menu, but food is still good
- Bathrooms are really cool