Indie Movies, Movie Theater
2261 Fillmore St (at Clay St)
San Francisco, CA 94115
- Definitely see The Room. Every month. Bring plastic. And balls.
- I hear tommy wiseau shows up for some of The Room screenings. ha!
- Midnight movies here rock.
- Let's do the Time Warp again!
- Awesome movie posters in the men's restroom.
- Classic classic movie theater experience. Nice little escape from the Mission. +1
- Come out on the fourth Saturday of every month at midnight to experience the rocky horror picture show, audience participation style... with a fabulous live performance by the bawdy caste!
- The room every month
- This place makes sure you experience The Room in the best way.
- Come see The Room on the second Saturday of each month. Don't forget your spoons.
- Yet another fab Landmark Theatres cinema. Particularly love the midnight movies series and the last Saturday of the month Rocky Horror Picture Show special with wacky show and audience participation.
- My favourite single screen theatre in SF.
- Great foreign movies and super staff.
- one of my favorite theaters in SF
- Smells of dust, not good for allergies, but great movies though! :)
- Great movie and very nice decor to fit the experience
- You actually have to wait on line to get a seat!
- Patronize the Clay and the rest of the Landmark Theaters in the SF Bay area!
- Support our local theaters! Beloved clay in danger of closing...
- See Rocky Horror the last Saturday every month with the Bawdy Caste. Time Warp!