Mexican, Tacos, Burritos
2556 N Clark St (btwn W Wrightwood Ave & W Deming Pl)
Chicago, IL 60614
- Get the California burrito. You're welcome.
- Steak or pastor tacos are the best
- The California burrito is so gigantic (and delicious!) that if you have one for lunch, you'll forget that dinner is a meal.
- Good late nite place with large burritos!
- Burritos are awesome
- Best late night food in Lincoln Park!
- It felt very homey instead of like a restaurant. They give you plenty to eat you don't have to worry about being hungry when you leave I love this place
- California burrito is damn good!!
- Tosada = to die for. In my translation of Spanish to English, anyway.
- Cheap but good quality burritos. My bf (San Diego native) and I had the California style. He was pleased and said it was pretty close to a California style burrito from back home!
- The burritos are awesome! I love anything on the veggie menu.
- Steak burrito
- California burrito.
- Try the Chilaquiles. You're welcome
- I ask for a shrimp and fish burrito. Lots of the house made red sauce.
- it comes very close to chipotle in my book. Delicious!
- California burrito has fries, guac, sour cream, cheese and 8 choices of meat... Mmm
- Dos palabras: california burrito
- Big burritos! They aren't cheap with ingredients either! It's so delicious but filling. Make sure to grab horchata :)
- Get your guac off it is yum city!!!