Deli / Bodega, Grocery Store
55 Washington St (at Front St)
Brooklyn, NY 11201
- There's a cat here!
- Despite the name the Peas N' Pickles sandwich contains no peas or pickles
- beware of the salads...found a dead roach tossed in with the greens.
- Stopped in for lunch and was not impressed. It is a very over priced deli - grocer with unfriendly staff, no eye contact, threw money on the counter. First and only time patronizing this business
- Lobbying for my go-to item to be added to the menu: Veggie burger in a spinach wrap with lettuce, tomato, cheddar, avocado, and some mayo & honey mustard.
- Check out the udon, stay away from the tuna salad.
- Make your own salad and they toss it for you. They also have a variety of hot food. It's by the pound
- Get yourself a freshly squeezed juice. My go to is 'Immunity'
- Scrutinize the herbs before buying. They're often wilted or moldy. Leaves should be green and without brown spots!
- Matt, I've seen the cat-sooo cute!!
- Great selection and a bodega cat
- Open 24 hours - good essentials and some good gourmet selections
- Nothing is good here - worst sushi rolls Ive had in a long time, disgusting rice. I know its a market but still, they have a Japanese sushi chef. Rude cashiers, only care about money. Dont step in!
- Overpriced grocery store with small meat selection. Produce is fresh, but again, expensive.
- Cashiers don't give the person checking out time to leave before calling the next person, and the deli guys mess up sandwiches all the time.
- Affordable deli sandwiches for lunch, especially for the area. Good selection of higher end groceries.
- Peas and pickles has everyone you could ask for in a deli. Strong selections of craft beer, organic food, and common groceries. They are a bit pricey but what do you expect in DUMBO?
- . : - ? , , .
- Great store recently renovated many organic products.
- Lipstick on a pig. They renovated, but the food is still gross.