- Thoroughbred horses were born to run. Support horse racing in California, and the thousands of employees in this industry
- Play hooky on Friday to take advantage of free box seats and $1 specials on all the junk food Santa Anita has to offer. You know what that means, more money to lay down on your favorite horse.
- Here is the new home for the Cal Philharmonic. Come and enjoy the Festival on the Green concert series, a perfect way to spend a summer evening with your family, friends and Maestro Victor Vener.
- I came for the kroq microbrew and won front row tickets to Depeche Mode! Awesome! Thanks Kroq
- My first win at Santa Anita Track
- The Horses are beautiful. If you listen and hang out in the paddock. You can get some nice Trifecta tips
- if you can, get a table in the clubhouse (not sure of the name) that overlooks the track with big glass windows. have lunch, enjoy a drink, place a bet on the ponies - life could be a lot worse.
- Feel bad for the horses, but had a good time with my friends for sure!
- The food in the Frontrunners club is fantastic! Had the short ribs today and the meat fell apart on the fork. The strawberry shortcake dessert was light and delicious! You also can't beat the service.
- It's a really nice place. Though I have never been here during the races.
- Get there early in the morning and check out Clockers Corner for a good breakfast. And a chance to see the horses working along with some of the owners and jockeys.
- When it gets hot middle of the day track dirt gets deep favoring stalkers and closers get those winners
- Good time for the whole day. Great playground for kids, too.
- spend some time in the infield.
- Well the back to school event happens every year for the month of August for the kid's are heading back to school.
- The Frontrunner restaurant is great and the food at the Clubhouse Terrace is good. A fun weekend event. Make reservations at either restaurant. Terrace is outside.
- You wouldn't think that a horse track with massive amounts of gambling going on would be a suitable place for kids but check the infield! My daughter loved the playground and they also have pony rides
- Amazing experience!!!
- Opening Day 9/27/13
- Great way for me to unwind from work.