Movie Theater, Cineplex
- There are 3 AMC theatres within two blocks of this theatre, and it's easy to get confused. This one is called the town center 6 even though it's not in the town center mall. The Amc 8 is in the mall.
- It sucks that there is now a $2 dollar surcharge for any movie after 4pm at ALL BURBANK AMC's If you use GOLD OR SILVER passes
- The leather reclining chairs are very comfortable, while the selection of upgraded snacks are a nice compliment. Overall, a great movie theater experience
- full reclining seats and low key.
- The service is excellent.
- Wi fi dead.
- You can't beat the $6 movies before noon!
- Best theatre for an afternoon movie. Not too busy and good seats are always available.
- Slowest box office staff.
- Theater is a bit run down but there are no crowds. Free parking.
- GoldStar has an AMC Theatres "Gold Experience" Bundle deal.
- Hey why don't you join us for AMC Best Picture Showcase on 02/25/12? This will be our third year catching the best of the best.
- Great place to catch back to back movies, if U know what I mean...
- Parking is full a lot (im here on a Wed) so if you accidentally go to the other AMC 16 park there then walk 2 blocks to get here
- Projectors go out a lot!!!! Beware!!!
- Watch out for theater 3. Projector goes out often.