Dim Sum, Chinese, Cantonese
6 Chatham Sq (btwn Mott & Doyers St)
New York, NY 10038
- Great Dim Sum alternative to Golden Unicorn. Less crowded and better options!
- Great dim sum. Supplement with an order of baby clams in black bean sauce off the menu.
- Loved the dim sum.
- Everything was yum. Prompt and attentive service. Clean bathrooms are a very long flight downstairs
- Some average dim sum, some really not good. No explanation in English available, but they laugh in your face. I've been eating dim sum for decades and this is unacceptable in every way.
- Dim Sum is offered on weekday mornings-afternoons as well, by way of a menu guests can check off. Dishes are fairly average, but the ambiance here is definitely one of the better in Chinatown.
- Always wonderful service & delicious banquet style dishes...made to order.
- Old school dim sum place.
- Great dim sum!!Char sui pastry made me so happy - alternative for long lines at golden unicorn- everything was delicious & the bill came that's jaw-dropping low
- Awesome dim sum and definitely better than golden unicorn. So many options and reasonably priced.
- Keep Walking. Not great. Barely edible.
- Great dim sum with quick service and prices that are phenomenal.
- Best dim sum in Chinatown. Lots of varieties
- For dim sum, this place has great service. Waiters are accommodating and friendly.
- The place doesn't charge a fee for tea! Helps save a few bucks!
- Surprisingly good dim sum.
- Best ha kao!! (Shrimp Ginger dumplings)