Park, Harbor / Marina
724 Sibley St. NE
Minneapolis, MN 55413
- One of the prettiest views of the downtown skyline at sunset.
- Rent a canoe or kayak and paddle down the Mississippi. Nothing like going through locks and dams in a tiny vessel.
- Beautiful park! It has some really nice nature trails and there's a bit urban exploring if that's what you're into. Perfect for a family picnic or just a stroll by yourself.
- Bring a camera to photograph the ridiculous-looking Segway tours.
- Great view of downtown
- Great park with nice view of downtown.
- Nice for people watching and ample trails
- Beautiful views of the city
- Es hermoso el parque
- Lots of construction going on right now.
- Voted Best Picnic Spot by City Pages in 2011! In the spring and summer's heat, this place is surprisingly deserted-except for the tourists who might zip by on Segways
- Have lunch on one of the benches along the river walkway and watch the boats, or people, go by.
- take a happy hour cruise through the locks at st anthony on the minneapolis queen.