Seafood, American, Bar
1541 Cordova Rd (at 16th St.)
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
- Wednesday night kids eat free.
- Great burgers! Cold beer!
- Christy is the best!
- They have sushi now! Spicy tuna roll was excellent!!
- Maria is on drugs I think.. She kept asking what we wanted and then walked away as we answered.
- Let me get a .. Wait where did she go?
- Worst service, bad food.. Worst place I've EVER been!!! Disappointed every time!!!
- Good place for Duffy's overflow.
- Try the ribs!!! Awesome!!
- Great food and atmosphere all around!
- Simple, yet delicious food.
- Salmon was delicious. French onion soup, buffalo wings. Great service, quality food.
- La hamburguesa de res esta deliciosa y las papas fritas son geniales
- Sundays a full-rack of baby back ribs is just $10.99 w/beverage purchase.
- Pretty good food, rude service.
- This is the best restaurant operation in the USA!
- Just about everything.. They also double pour always & have great daily specials.
- Double captain is a great deal
- use 2 B fun place, but it seems all the kids who grew up working here never got kicked out of their parents houseS all a bunch of employees giving each other free drinks and acting like assholes
- Stone crab chowder is excellent