- At the end of the day if you didn't rent a stroller for your kids, people drop strollers off here when finished to hop the monorail. Do disneyland & your kids feet a favor & walk one back to the front
- It's often the longest line in the park, as there is no "Fast Pass" for this ride. FUN FACT: "TL59" on the overhead pipes refers to Tomorrowland 1959, the year the original subs and monorail opened!
- look for the hidden memos when in line
- if you must come near a holiday do it right before closing. it's a 75 minute wait during the day
- Lean in to the porthole, otherwise you might get motion sick.
- Also there is a hidden seaserpent in tribute to the old attraction. try to find it!
- My Daughters LOVE This Ride At Disneyland!!
- If you hate waiting in the long lines, come after 9:30. Usually the line gets to a 20 minute wait or sometimes less. Plus the view at night is way prettier with all the colors!
- Take a nap.
- Finding Nemo ride is surprisingly good! Not a long ride, you get to sit, and the sea-nery is impressive. The Nemo parts are super cute too.
- Leave your children at home
- Take note of the sexy Australian accent <3
- Worse ride ever!! Feels like your gonna die!!!
- Long lines so make sure your cell is charged.
- Ask the workers trivia questions while waiting.
- Smells like piss....cute ride though :)
- Not for the claustrophobic.
- TL59 on the overhead pipes refers to Tomorrowland 1959, the year the original subs and monorail opened
- don't hold your breath!
- Dont wear a bathing suit...unlikely you will need it.