- Super Mario works here.
- The orange salsa is amazing
- The tacos or tortas al pastor are perfection - savory, simple and authentic. The burritos are large enough to feed a family of 8. Wash it down with sweet horchata.
- Try the horchata!!
- the best Mexican food
- Tacos!!! A little pricey
- I found this place to be a bit over priced. If you're really hungry, get a burrito, they're giant!
- Nachos are great!
- Open until 4am on weekends the best meal after a few drinks
- Love the beef tongue tacos.
- the wet burritos are the best, jerry, the best!
- Try the Carnitas nachos (normal Serving) - Absolutely delicious.
- There is a changing table in the women's room.
- Try the orange colored roasted chipotle salsa from the salsa bar.
- Try the Chile Verde Pork burrito