11640 W San Vicente Blvd (at Darlington Ave)
Brentwood, CA 90049-6521
- Great breakfast spot! Get a table outside and enjoy the beautiful LA weather.
- Gotta try this place!
- Best NY bagels out of NY
- Very dog friendly patio. This morning 4 doggies
- Great bagels and friendly staff. Support them instead of one of the chains.
- Slow service & overpriced
- Nova sandwich is better than anywhere in LA.
- Pretty decent bagels for California
- Best bagels in LA. The coffee... not so much.
- Great little breakfast spot!
- Chocolate chip bagel FTW
- The Turkey Reuben and potato salad are excellent!
- sometimes, if you're lucky, they offer fresh strawberry jam on your bagel if you ask (with real chunks of strawberries). whole wheat bagel + cream cheese + fresh jam = to die for.
- Ask for the flat bagels. And ask to see Rebekah's dance.
- The food here is AMAZING (not just a bagel spot). If you eat here and don't try "Brookie's Cookies" in the glass cookie jars on the counter, you are missing out on one of the hidden gems of LA.
- Massive bagels with prices to match: $9.00 for two bagels with cream cheese
- jalapeno cream cheese is so yummy
- Chorizo and eggs are good
- The Cran-turkey sandwich makes you feeling like its Thanksgiving every day!
- good menu selection. not just bagel items. I wouldn't recommend the tomato basil omelette.