- check out the seasonal lunch specials -- $6 for soup and meal with rice. yummy!
- Hands down the best Malaysian place in NY/NJ! Don't forget they also have a fantastic Chinese menu too!
- #53 HAS MADE ME A BELIEVER...
- Best roti canai! Comes with a tender chunk of chicken and plenty of curry sauce
- The roti canai and the passion fruit bubble tea is a must- have!!!
- This was the first time I've ever tried 'Malaysian'. Ill be back... sooner than later ... great staff and they didn't mind teaching me when I was ignorant as to how to eat certain things. LoL
- check your food before eating. have found hair and other body parts at least 3 times. The food is good otherwise. They are really stingy about giving extra rice.
- Service is usually outstanding, but our usual servers aren't here, and this one here, whoa, 1st of all, learn english! 2nd, learn how to describe the food, and 3rd, don't eat while serving us!
- The green curry chicken is amazing
- The curry soup is delicious. Ask for a side of roti for dipping.
- The 2-sided special lunch menu card has the cheapest selections, but check out some of the most interesting lunch specials in the main menu book for only $1 more.
- Perfect food and service
- super delicious! get the roti paratha + babo tea and welcome to heaven :)
- Itz true..really the best roti canai in ny/nj area- must have the chicken curry roti canai.YUM!
- Order the lamb with lemon grass! It is delicious.
- Try the Prawn Noodles soup if you like spicy. I'm from Singapore and is better than what I can find at home.
- Try the Pat-Thai Shrimp - Good
- Great place. Everything is great here.
- Roti canai was awesome.
- Best roti in Hoboken. Huge portions. 10% off if you pay cash.