Park, Quad, Playground
- Did you know the Park Blocks are the oldest parks in the city, having been donated for public use in 1852 by a Portland landowner and tanner? Grab some fresh air between classes and enjoy the trees!
- Say hi to the homeless guy waking up.
- Spend 5 minutes humoring the people who gather and spout craziness.
- Watch out for canvassers!
- You might know about the Farmers Market, but did you know that SHAC hosts Harvest Share outside Shattuck Hall? Students & community members are welcome to get free food on the 2nd Monday of the month.
- The green and trees.
- Farmer's Market on Saturdays!
- The second apparent homicide by bee-sting occurs somewhere on the South Park Blocks in Grimm's season 1 episode 3.
- Walk through with headphones on, even if you're not listening to anything. It's the best way to avoid canvassers.
- This is a park area located in an area that could be described as "southern" in orientation.
- Great place to walk the dog.
- Sit outside for lunch on these beautiful days - then when it starts to rain you won't feel so bad.
- Wonderful musician playing under the trees today!
- Eat your lunch under the trees.
- Delicious delicious Saigon Kitchen curry.