Mexican, Tacos, Burritos
1157 6th Ave (6th & B Street)
San Diego, CA 92101
- The carnitas here are full of win. Get a carnitas burrito and you won't leave disappointed or hungry.
- California's are good here
- Wait in line after midnight to meet the best strangers.
- Me gusta lonjas grandes!
- Grandma style chicken soup and a rockin pollo asado burrito are my faves.
- Gotta try the Carnitas burrito!!
- The cheese rolled tacos were delish!
- Potato tacos (#13) are a great vegetarian option.
- Try the shredded chicken burrito... Add avocado and get it on a wheat tortilla.... Can't go wrong!
- California Burrito is the best and now they offer a California Burrito bowl! Can't go wrong with the carne asada.
- TIP: Don't go here if you don't like a long drunkin line.
- Not good as I remember. El Pisa is much better
- ...not all that great, you're better off driving some where else
- Their carne asada fries will make your day and change your life. NBD
- They never have tamales :(
- California burrito - a MUST try .
- Order the Santa Fe burrito with carne asada
- Al pastor quesadilla!
- Great for when you need to start sobering up or need something to soak up all that alcohol.
- Holy shit this place suuucks now. Here's what happens when a legit taco shop in what was the hood finds itself surrounded by high rise condos and white people walking small dogs. Super small bureeets.