Racetrack, Casino, Athletics & Sports
1100 Canterbury Rd S (Hwy. 169/ County Rd. 83)
Shakopee, MN 55379
- TIP Your Dealers Very Well!
- Because you too like to live dangerously, put some cash on the ponies, do some off-track betting, and maybe even throw down on a hand or 20 of poker.
- Great Saturday afternoon with friends, get a restaurant table and really relax in style... Skip the buffet, but order the flat bread pizza. Bloody Mary's are delicious!
- buck night thursdays
- Best nachos ever. Get real cheese, not cheese whiz
- Look out for the suckers, trust me they will suck you out every time here
- Great race track!!!
- Bet on horses!
- Park valet! Only $6 and it keeps you out of this dangerous heat!
- Did you know 2 GINGERS is now available at Canterbury Park? Continue the support for all things local by ordering 2 GINGERS Whiskey, cheers!
- Follow Canterbury Park on Facebook for your chance to win a Free two night stay in Vegas! www.facebook.com/canterburypark
- Every summer the Keep A Breast Foundation travels with the Vans Warped Tour to eradicate breast cancer by exposing young people to methods of prevention, early detection and support! We love Boobies!
- take the handicapping class. $10 gets you free admission passes, pizza, pop, and a ton of great advice.
- Friday Nights biggest happy hour in MN. $2.50 domestics, 3 dollar premium beers and 1/2 price pizza!
- Poker room is the best in the state!
- In season, they have horse races on the weekend which are a great event to do with, They also have chariot races as well which are really fun, especially for kids to watch!
- Fun events food a little expensive for the quality
- If you don't know which horse to bet on, pick up a copy of Kevin Gorg's Power Plays for some tips.
- On the last Saturday in July, go to see the Corgi Races and also get cupcakes. I haven't done this but saw it on the internet so wanted to write this tip basically as a reminder to-do for myself
- Junk Bonanza