1440 Park St (at Santa Clara Ave)
Alameda, CA 94501
- Fantastic Mexican food and awesome margueritas!
- Their Enchiladas are killer. But you must try their "New Mexican Enchiladas". Has a fried egg on top and who doesn't like a fried egg on top of anything?
- Apparently they don't take reservations- took them 5 min on hold to tell me that. :/
- House margarita on the rocks with salt. Simple and great.
- Mexican hot dogs (Beef hot dogs wrapped in corn masa) are surprisingly delicious with the house made salsa and fresh guacamole during the happiest two hours in Alameda!
- The pan fried whole fish is too-die-for. Of course the best Margaritas in town..they don't use any packaged stuff. Everything is freshly squeezed!
- Wine and Tequila Sangrias are Delightful!!
- vanilla margarita
- A little secret menu item. La Pinata can make carne asada fries.
- Bad experience! Made a reservation, and when the time came, they forgot about us. We waited outside for an extra hour, still not seated. Didn't bother to eat here.
- Taco bar tacos and happy hour 1/2 priced house margariitas!
- The MoleEnchiladas are SO good! Get the half if you are only "half" hungry, the full is a lot to eat! The house margarita is your best bet for a margarita! Enjoi!
- Carnitas Tamale. A la carte or with rice, beans, salad .... YUM