Theme Park, Park
- Historic amusement park! Some of the classic rides are still working! Of course, there's an arcade midway, fare faire (famed American chop suey sandwich for something like $2.76) .
- Best popcorn at the end of the strip. Hobbs w green awning
- A must see if you are visiting Salem. It offers a combination of attractions that you might see on a boardwalk but on a smaller scale. Try Hobbs for old-fashioned made popcorn and homemade ice cream.
- Get a Chop Suey sandwich from Salem Lowe, they're the best!
- Play the Musical Monkeys!
- Get an ice cream (there are about 4 competing places to buy it) and walk by the water.
- Get the chop suey sandwich and play some skiball.
- Mahi-Mahi cruise the harbor and islands. Bar on board, grille at lunchtime. Chill.
- A whole lot of teenagers! The mini golf was cheap, not great mini golf but fun none the less. big arcade. The water with all the boats is beautiful as well :) Was here last night.
- Great clam strips at cappys
- Chinese food kinda good nothing exceptional but overall good time for the family!
- Local Arcade and Fishing Dock, Half Shell for Summer Concerts and Variety of Food
- Get a chop suey sandwich for $1.85 @ Ghengis ! :)
- Collect some shells & sea glass, then get some ice cream or cotton candy :)
- Decent arcades with some great food spots! Specially the Chinese food!
- You all need to hit up E W Hobbs for the best homemade popcorn, ice cream, and taffy!
- Great family spot
- Eat a chop suey sandwich. When in Salem. Good Eats I do when I am there.
- Nice place to sit in the shade with an ice cream cone.
- Nice place to come and chill in the summer.