4357 N Western Ave (at Montrose Ave)
Chicago, IL 60618
- Best diner around and super cheap...cash only though.
- A wild menu appears!
- Don is an awesome cook :) and Donna is just amazing!!!
- The meatloaf is delish! :)
- The biscuits and gravy is awesome!
- For less than 5 bucks you get this and feeling like you are in Nighthawks is free!
- The meatloaf and grilled cheese are delicous!
- I know the sign outside says biscuits & gravy. Skip it. Instead, go for the giardiniera omelette with a side of hash browns with onions and cheese. Thank me later.
- They are open twenty four hours.
- Fried Bologna Sandwich
- Good inexpensive food
- Breakfast is always great anytime! Theyre always coming by to see if you need a coffee refill!
- The biscuits and gravy was great, but you can only get them from midnight to 2 PM. And the service was friendly and fast
- American dinning. Great breakfast and cheap. Where the local regulars go.
- Fantastic value at this 24 hour diner. Good stop after a night out. Try the Jailhouse special. Eggs, hash browns, fried bologna, toast. YES!
- For late-night eats, "The Mop" is only available after midnight. From a base of biscuits and pork sausage gravy, the cook slings atop crispy fried hash browns and chunks of fried bologna.
- Super friendly staff. Cash only though. Luckily I had enough to put for my coffee, and the waitress was nice about it.
- Pretty good food and super cheap. I would go back plus it's open 24.
- 1248 am. Too busy. Completely full. Left :(
- Cheap! Great service too!