Casino, Hotel, Resort
5111 Boulder Hwy (S Nellis Blvd & E Flamingo Rd)
Las Vegas, NV 89122
- Take a stroll in Mystic Falls Park, an arboretum resting under a 10-story glass canopy.
- Get a Heiney @ any bar for $2 Bucks - or grab an Eclipse (1/2 Blue Moon 1/2 Guiness) for $5
- great place to stay when in las vegas
- Check out Mystic Falls Park, an arboretum resting under a 10-story glass canopy where a laser show is performed throughout the day.
- Pretty cool water show here with animatronic wildlife.
- Love their atrium. It's not the Wynn and there's no heavenly bed...but all is good. And very inexpensive.
- Love the atrium! Always a great stop before a movie!
- Go and see the Mystic Falls show is every hour starting at 6pm and ending at 10pm!!! I went on a first date there, and it was sooooo cool!
- Super cool and clean hotel. I recommend this hotel if you like places like Disneyland. It really takes you into another time and world.
- Many entertainment places inside this Hotel. Movie theater, many restaurants, coffee shops, and bowling center.
- great sportbooking cafe deal $5 meals sandwhiches changes weekly
- The only place to stay in Vegas!
- They have the most beautiful, comfortable suites.
- Suckiest hotel I've ever stayed in.
- just left there great mexican food and love the waterfall Make sure you vote for me for the Maxim Gamer Girl ContestLimit one vote per person per dayhttp://maximgamergirl.com/bettyrage
- Get the BConnect card if you are going to be hitting up the firelight buffet. Great discount!
- Todo: mystic falls
- Penny slots yeah!
- Great place to go. Nice loved the RV KOA clean and spotless
- Cool water fountain show that harkens back to younger days of Vegas.