2441 A P Tureaud Ave
New Orleans, LA 70119
- 30+ only, mixed crowd. Kermit Ruffins early on Tursdays, get here by 6pm for a table.
- Get there early, 630ish, snag a seat and some amazing BBQ before Kermit.
- Just had the worst experience here never again first spent 40 dollars on 6 beers yeah sot at table by the door I'm ask to change seats by security guy they a lady he knows comes in I'm asked to move
- Pinettes brass band on Friday night. Amazing!
- Best local bar with live music.
- Quaint and nice much roomier than Vaughans
- Wednesday: line dance lessons
- It's a nice place
- Glen David Andrews, every Thursday night, one of the city's most charismatic performers. Not to be missed.
- $5 cover. Cash only. Buckets are $18 for 5 beers.
- Tuesday night - Kermit & some of the best BBQ in the city @ $9 a plate. A phenomenal venue.
- The food is sloop good, it's no wonder LA is so obese.
- They come around with dessert!
- Come to Bullets when Kermit Ruffins is playing. He is awesome.