Rock Club, Music Venue, Movie Theater
- Go the the Brew&View. It's fabulous
- It's just like a real movie theater in that concessions are ostentatiously priced! Yay!
- High five the handsome guys up front, be nice to everybody & enjoy the show.
- Be sure the dumb ass security guy knows what brand of water he actually sells before he accuses you of sneaking your own in.
- Great place to see a concert, up close and personal but the staff are ass_oles and its sad cuz they actually ruin a great nite out
- Searching for Sugarman!!!
- Get to the Brew 'N View shows early as the seating in the back sucks hard.
- Mark: manager. The Head Jerk. Roid rage issues or something. The servers are nice. But the "management" is the worst I've ever experienced. Pay to watch a show. Support musicians. Do not tip the staff
- Old movie theatre converted into a music venue, plus some Brew-n-View options, it's all that and a Magic Bag of chips! TW 's Magic Bag!
- This is the perfect place to see Rocky Horror Picture Show!
- 3 weeks later and yep, doorman still rude beyond comprehension upon entering AND exiting. Servers still awesome. I'm now up to 3 friends who won't return. This schtick is beyond played out, MB.
- Overpriced beer, staff attitude that reeks of suburban-snottiness/trying too hard. Only ever been here for a few shows. I try to avoid this place.
- Try the bud light, it's phenomenal!
- Brew & Views feel like the 'Alamo Drafthouses' in Texas
- Butch Walker this Friday!!! I love the Magic Bag and haven't been in a couple years. Perfect timing to go back.
- Great small venue for shows. Brew and View is a must.
- Brad Bowen is amazing. See him sing with the Mega 80's band when they play here
- The atmosphere is eclectic
- Love this place. Have a great time every time we come down!!!!
- Awesome Venue for live music. $15 credit card minimum. Good Bar Selection.