Concert Hall, Bar
431 E Congress St (Beaubien St)
Detroit, MI 48226
- Perhaps best known for Eminem's early rap battles, The Shelter boasts big sound and limited space (226 capacity). This venue is a MUST for all music fans.
- Love this venue! Very personal and up close. See Stephanie at the bar
- Get the house special whenever they have it... it's always 1 for $4 or 10 for $40.
- If you're walking by yourself in Detroit, don't worry about taking your pepper spray because they'll just take it away from you. Good luck, sure hope you don't get mugged after the show!!
- This is a dope venue! Historic and inviting! Love it!