- Best service ever!
- Probably the best gyro I've ever had!
- Been around forever in Astoria under the 30 Ave station! Staff still wears formal tux uniforms white lines on one side, booths and counter on diner side. Just good service good food & hot java 24/7!
- If you're here at 3AM drunk off your ass, there is a waitress here that will insist on giving you gravy with your mozzarella fries. Trust her.
- Always quick, yummy and consistent. My bf orders French toast with crispy bacon when we go, and it is always delicious. Awesome burgers, too!
- The best diner in Queens, food is always good here.
- Get the grill cheese with bacon. It will change your life.
- Astoria is known for its plethora of great diners but this is one of the best with its unchanged decor and large, filling portions.
- Ask them how long it's been since they put up that "Best Diner in Queens" sign... I bet a lot's changed since then.
- Nobody order the $11 carafe of delicious, very drinkable wine! I'm afraid they'll catch on and start to raise the price. Seriously though, it's the best deal in NYC. Perfect serving for 3 people.
- Be appetite-ready for massively thick French Toast.
- Everything here is delicious, but the omelettes are my favorite.
- Truly Great Owners and Managers, greek dishes great, burgers & regular items ok, make sure your clear about order, but if it goes wrong they'll make it right, so stick to the dinners and the specials
- The cheesecake is the best I've ever had and I don't even like cheesecakes!
- Lives up to its reputation.
- Agree - Best service. And omelets have a great surplus of each chosen ingredient.
- Come here for breakfast all the time, ask for miguel , the best waiter in town....
- George, the bald, older waiter, is hilarious! I wait extra just to be seated in his section :)
- Voted best diner in Queens by the Daily News,this ultimate Greek establishment serves excellent lamb and chicken gyro platters alongside American staples, like burgers and turkey clubs.
- Get the octopus. The portions are huge. Good place.