Rock Club, Bar, Pub
- Bruce Hughes on Tuesday. Matt the Electrician before Bob on Monday. So many gems at this place.
- Monday. Bob.
- Sunday afternoons are no cover and music is still totally awesome. Sound man is the best anywhere ever. Casually austin.
- Came in on a random night and ran into Guy Forsyth. Incredibly talented group with a unique sound. Absolutely worth the cover.
- If you're hungry for food, Saxon Pub has order in menus from surrounding restaurants. If you're hungry for the limelight, send in a demo of your band on their website; they'll actually listen to it!
- Leave a nice tip
- That will be wonderful
- Arrive early for best experience
- This South Lamar club has been around for more than 20 years and is a staple of the Austin music scene.
- The best place to see Bob Schneider!
- Wednesday Nights at 10:00 Walt Wilkins and The Mystiqueros. Cold beer!
- See Folk Uke play whenever you can!
- Excellent acoustics. Tip everyone!
- Saw David Grissom there and he put on a hell of a good show. Get a Lone Star and enjoy this great intimate music venue.
- Great music with great sound in this dive bar.
- Best acoustic room in the city
- Comfortable environment, some good live music, Faroe prices
- Great acoustics. Resentments on Sundays. Do it!
- Good music. Great acoustics. Intimate setting for live music. Really crowded, though. You have to crawl over people to get to the bar on Friday and Saturday nights.
- Perfect intimate venue for music. Get there early and buy your tickets.