Dim Sum, Chinese, Asian
- Get the xiao long baos, the no miy guy, low buk oh, and hawr gao. You won't be sorry! I go to school in nyc and their chinatown dim sum doesn't compare to ours ;)
- Ordered duck, got turkey. Ordered mixed vegetables and never got it.
- Actually called "Empire Garden." Enormous dim sum joint in a converted theater. High ceilings, language barriers greasy food, low prices, and a shitload of Chinese people. I endorse.
- Fantastic dim sum! 1st time: bring someone who has had dim sum before!
- A classic Boston spot for dim sum in a former theater which was converted into a dining room
- A must do. The decor is fierce.
- Best place for dim sum! Come on Sundays with a large group for an amazing brunch alternative.
- $10 validated parking next door at Archstone Apts.
- DIM SUM! So good.
- The exotic cocktails are amazing. Try the Zombie.
- amazing desserts - custard buns, mango pudding, sweet tofu. the sweet tofu isnt usually out on carts but ask for it, its fantastic
- Dim sum, atmosphere
- Delicious brunch with many different small plates. Very well priced and nice location. Better go there with a Chinese friend.
- Dim sum dim sum and more dim sum. Go whenever, there is hardly ever a line.
- Dumplings are delicious, cocktails are non descript but tasty, and tons of Crab Rangoon
- Loved it! Beautiful surroundings of an old fashion theater make dinner extra enjoyable. Delicious rice and crap rangoons! Drinks are strong and cheap. Blue Hawaii!
- If any staff member asks about a tip don't give one. That's rude.
- You have to be selective or you'll be too full to roll out of here!
- If you can talk in Cantonese, it will be better. And try the Peking duck (y)
- Shrimp encrusted with crispy taro root had a delicious flavor & presents some textural fun.