292 Grand St (btwn Roebling St & Havemeyer St)
Brooklyn, NY 11211
- Shredded chicken with chili pepper(#65)
- have the "pork buns," which are really soup dumplings, and the best at that!
- So far, the vegetable dumplings rock!
- two word: spicy wontons.
- make friends with the tattooed waiters. they look tough but are all super sweet!
- Pork buns = soup dumplings, spicy wontons = peanut curry shu mai. Add a noodle dish and it's enough for 2.
- I recommend the spicy eggplant.
- order the pork soup dumplings and rice cake soup
- Spicy Wontons Rule!!!!!!
- get the soup dumplings!
- Great chinese food, with a good bar in Williamsburg. Soup dumplings are excellent
- M Night Shanghai "I see soup dumplings."
- Get the spicy wontons. Zang
- No one here mentioned their mapo tofu!! So spicy, so gud.
- Obsessed with the hot n sour chicken soup. And the pea leaves. And the seafood dumplings. Sit by the bar!
- Oh thank the lord they only moved around the corner.
- Don't eat soup dumplings while you are highly intoxicated. #burnedlips
- Come for the dumplings and buns, and stay for the rice cake noodle dish with pork. It's de best!
- Pretty good xiao long bao!
- Linsanity is in full effect here. M Shanghai #17 Scallion Pancakes shirts are $10 each, get em while they last!!