Pizza, Italian, Coffee Shop
- Try the garlic knots!
- Some of the best grab-and-go pizza in nyc.
- The best garlic knots in the city. Better than any other Famiglia location too!
- Basic nyc pizza, done right. But they dont have anchovies (!?).
- Best upper west side
- The best pizza in NYC!!!!!
- Female cashier wasn't very nice
- Great service exquisite pizza
- Oh wow, they were super friendly. I'm sure will drop by next time I'm in the neighborhood. My girls loved it. Pizza was great!
- Veggie slice is nice Eggplant hero is blah : (
- Mediocre food with high prices. Avoid!
- The garlic knots are crazy good
- Love the pizza! Loud, loud, loud! They slam the pizza ovens and the music is always cranked. Don't go for leisure. Go for great pizza!
- Been coming here for 12yrs and counting. LOVE their pizza and the workers are ALWAYS nice!
- Make sure you double check menu item prices. Menu says 1.25 for a can of soda, I was charged 1.50 and when I asked they told me it was wrong. Very annoying.
- Really good thick crust pizza. The staff, on the other hand, feels like they hate their lives :(
- Food is great and inexpensive!
- Best slice in Manhattan. Period.
- The pizza is good and the garlic knots are delicious! Plenty of seating and good delivery too.
- Yankee pizza! Also this is the BEST of the famiglias in NYC