957 Columbus Ave (btwn Lombard & Chestnut)
San Francisco, CA 94133
- Amazing service & rich history. Make sure to TIP well & drop a dollar in the jukebox.
- Joe DiMaggio and his brother, Dom, used to come here and try to get free plays on the pinball machine. Joe had a trick, which worked until the bartender found out and gave them the boot!
- Love this local bar where the natives and people from all over collide in a no frills pub
- Great spicy bloody
- Best and coolest bartenders in the city. Say hi to Gabe, Kenny, Nick and Paul
- They have all the sports packages here.
- Drinks here are damn cheap and super strong!
- Delicious cider with a kick!
- Johnny = Best. Bartender. Ever.
- $3 beers and a great service, a great escape from tourist town, happy hours guys get your buts here
- Yeah ...
- A popular North Beach bar to watch live soccer and rugby matches. 6 Nations Rugby Championship matches are shown here.
- Great drinks, fair pours, decent prices!! And was a great place to watch all the Giants games during this amazing season. As a TV-less, cooking-challenged SFcan, thank you!