Antonelli's Cheese Shop
Cheese Shop, Deli / Bodega
- We love this intimate neighborhood shop, where curious patrons can taste everything, ask a million questions, and have divine cheese selections cut to order by the expert and devoted staff.
- Try the Seahive from Utah!
- A cheese shop run by really lovely people, my friends and I tasted and purchased a lot of their products. Highly recommended.
- Ooh! Try the...everything.
- They were very helpful and patient. Customer satisfaction is certainly a focus. And the cheeses are fantastic!
- If the cheese tasting class is booked it is still totally worth going to the cheese shop! They take great care of you and it is still a wonderful cheese learning ride. Chris was Awesome!
- Purchased a personalized cheese basket for Christmas - it's awesome! Great price, and a ton of stuff (in a neat Antonelli's cooler, even)! I will definitely be back.
- Cheeeeeeeese .... Try one of the classes across the street
- Best cheese shop in town.
- Love this place.
- Amazing, friendly staff that know their trade. Wine, crackers, honey, and jellies are here too!
- Closed Mondays.
- I love this place. Try everything. Seriously. Everything.
- Best cheese shop in Austin!! Ask for shaun he knows his stuff. All their cheeses are fresh cut and amazing
- Try the cajeta from Blue Heron Farm in Waller!!
- With this many cheeses you are bound to find something you love. Wouldnt take their wine recos. Sorely disappointed there.