Anthony's Italian Coffee House
- The Gang from it's Always Sunny In Philadelphia has a favorite table right out front of Anthony's.
- Best macchiato I ever had!
- If they have the peanut butter cup gelato, get it.
- Get a latte or cappuccino. If you get an iced drink they use coffee ice cubes as to not water down your drink.
- The gang from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia often frequents this eatery. Grab their favorite table right out front and fuel up with the spot's award-winning espresso.
- Try the breakfast paninnis. Delicious and big enough to share.
- Coffee ice-cubes = Brilliant. Love this place.
- Sfogliatelle and espresso were delicious! Cannoli was a bit too sweet for me. Great house coffee
- Divine hot chocolate, croissant sandwiches, sfogliatelle
- Here, to the strains of Frank Sinatra, you can sample a fresh panino with prosciutto and mozzarella or indulge in homemade cannoli or gelato imported from Italy.
- Mint chip gelato is really refreshing
- Solid--but not amazing--coffee
- You must try the fruit & cheese croissant. Great espresso.
- The cannoli and the sfogliatelle are delicious.
- Lattes are smooth and tasty. Sfogliatelli crisp and sinful.
- Popular old world Italian cafe. Specialty coffee and pastries available as well as gift packages, candies and mail order italian specialties.
- Finally after a month I found a serious coffee in this city...
- If you go get a cannoli. You're welcome.
- Great coffee, espresso and biscotti!
- Tropical breeze latte is delish!!!!! :) #happycamper