Anthony Bourdain Acts All Humble on 'The Daily Show'
Food personality and No Reservations host Anthony Bourdain popped over to Jon Stewart's The Daily Show last night, and the two chatted about his amazing life, the consequential side effects of his amazing life, and how to find the best eats around.
They talked about taking risks while eating, and Bourdain shared that a joke within the crew is, "If there's not at least a 50 percent chance of diarrhea when you eat something, it's almost not worth eating." As far as finding the best local eats, he recommends drinking a lot with locals.
It's not the most controversial interview (Paula Deen is not mentioned; neither is Sandra Lee), but it does make you want Bourdain's job (if you didn't want it already).
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record