Antelope Valley Mall
1233 W Rancho Vista Blvd (at Mall Ring Rd)
Palmdale, CA 93551
- Don't use the massage chairs
- Great place to shop and eat!
- Nice nice mall. I really like to go sometime and just walk around, have a coffee and people watch...Plus it is just a nice mall!
- Love the Japanese food in the food court, yum.
- "Great Steak" has awesome food located at the food court! I recommend the chicken, mushroom and provolone sandwhich :)
- A nice mall. Also a nice place to go just to walk and people watch. Our mall has that great small town feeling still.
- Go to Halo 13 for your epic nerd / geek needs.
- Small scale mall but its much bettr now than whn I moved here in '91
- Do all of your shopping in one place. Looks small, but very spacious inside.
- Becoming more and more of restaurants and trinket stores, chain stores struggling. Way more jewelry stores than needed. Troubled youth on weekend nights.. shop early morning!
- Travelling without leaving the house
- Great mall always nice to go see all new stuff
- This mall is pretty legit... Great stores!!!
- It's cool inside!
- Kids club 2nd wednesday of the month.
- Small mall but has some ok stores ;)
- Good place to get out and do a little shoppin. Clean and spacious.
- Come to Circus Vargas! What fun! Thanks Katya & Nelson and all the circus family!!
- Super expensive beauty products here, try going to The Lancaster International Mall down the road.