21 Hasell St (at E Bay St)
Charleston, SC 29401
- From #TLSponChat: @HaywoodRobinson: Ansonborough Inn is the place to stay in downtown Chas. Centrally located, award-winning & historic!
- Great location and even better rates. Yummy breakfast and wine social every night at 5pm is very relaxing after walking the city all day. We will be back!
- What a spot! Cute, historic feel in a great location. Would definitely stay again!
- Great little spot. Super location and great rates even during a holiday weekend!
- Awesome place to stay!
- This place is great with great service, nice people and the best location in Charleston!
- Rooms are large. We stayed in room 330 and it had separate living, sleeping, and wet bar spaces. Loft style. Very rustic. Easy walk to shopping, restaurants. Right next to Harris Teeter.
- I stayed in the East Bay King Studio, it's one of their petite studios on the ground floor level next to a busy street-which didn't bother me at all. Beware if you prefer quieter rooms.
- Great place, great staff. awesome breakfast in the AM and cheese and Wine social in the PM
- Doors are very heavy. Close slowly.
- I can't work out if this is a hipster hotel or if all the fur cushions and dog paintings are accidentally ironic... But I love it! Huge rooms too.
- Great place and great location. Little known gem.