Annenberg Community Beach House
Pool, Beach, Event Space
- Perfect spot for a board retreat. Inspires creativity and great for team building.
- "Malibu Sands Resort" SAVED BY THE BELL
- Host a party here
- LOVE! everything about this is well-designed.
- Parking way cheaper here and it is closer to the beach
- Very nice swimming & sunbathing spot with warm showers. http://howtoget.wiki/personal-care-and-style/page/2/
- First come, first served pool passes go on sale daily at 9:00 a.m. at Guest Services. They also offer a "sunset swim" the second Friday of each month from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. during the summer.
- Amazing spot, parking on beach is nice and away from tourists.
- Liked how clean and organized this place is
- Free parking for Disabled and Seniors. Great tour of Marion Davies beach house. Pool and huge beach. God bless Wallis Annenberg, one of California's great philanthropists.
- The pool here is lovely and right by the beach in SaMo. On Mondays the entry is just 1$ and n case you're tired of the children screaming and playing around then check their adults only Sunset Swims.
- Great place equiped with everything for everyone on a Beach day!
- There is a waiting line for parking! This place gets packed!
- Very nice swimming & sunbathing spot with warm showers. The "bathing suit dryer" won't get your suit dry enough to wear, but it will help carry it home in non-sipping-wet condition.
- Great place to swim and get some sun if you can avoid the crowds. Get there early.
- Great venue for birthdays and tech recruiting events, can't beat the beach view!
- Go after 2pm on the weekend, it's not such a zoo.
- Monday's are Splash Day. $1 pool entry. Note: Pool opens end of Jun.
- The pool will be open for Memorial Day weekend May 28-30, 2011 10am-6pm. We will be open M-Sun starting June 25, 2011
- You can take a stroller almost all the way down to the water with the boardwalk and stroller parking area!Powered by ParentsConnect.com