2925 Avenue I (Nostrand Ave.)
Brooklyn, NY 11210
- I have been coming here for almost ten years. Ralf the owner has become a helpful friend. The food is simple good, all american and breakfast is only 3.75 before 11.30. A gem in the middle of flatbush
- I've been coming here since I learned how to walk. The food is always good
- Good and cheap breakfast
- A great place for a quick breakfast. The home fries are fantastic.
- Becoming addicted to this place!
- Try the hamburgers, they are very good. Also the cooks are very nice.
- Try the Western omelet. It is very good.
- Apple dumplings yum