Annapolis City Dock
Harbor / Marina, Landmark
Annapolis, MD 21401
- More 18th century buildings are here than anywhere else in the U.S. Can you find them all? Probably not, but have fun! Oh, and remember to ask a local why the docks called ego alley
- Fantastic spot to spend a relaxing afternoon. Small, but very active. Lots of places to eat, and near the naval academy. Grab and ice cream and relax.
- Beautiful day, great company & fun ducks
- Take a 40 minute water tour of Annapolis on the Harbor Queen!
- Always busy in warm weather, even in the winter.
- Try the little ice cream shop nearby...peppermint stick ice cream!!
- The Kunta Kinte Heritage Festival is held each September.
- Great place to eat, view the scenery, and soak up history.
- The Scenic Severn River Cruise is nice but if you're outside in the front of the boat, the tour narration volume is heard to hear.
- The Alex Haley statue in Annapolis
- Boat tours are the bomb
- Zaman zaman yaplan canl mzik ve vapur turu gzel.ama bu turdan ok bi ey beklemeyin, deniz kuvvetleri okulu dnda grlecek yer yok ve gri renkli okyanusu ok iinizi amayabilir.
- The people restaurants shops and scenery
- People watching, port, shops, food, a great day trip from NJ or #NeverLeave :)
- Love this city!
- Great area to park your boat rental! Check out all the boats available in the area, and take one out!
- Yacht ride touring harbor
- This place is awesome!
- Nice view.
- Beautiful. Was a bit busy. I wish I had stayed longer.