Angelika Pop-Up at Union Market
550 Penn St. NE., Unit E (near 6th St. NE.)
Washington, DC 20002
- Great art house film house. It is a pop up, but the theater felt legit. The overprice craft food/drink fit the hipster vibe of the yuppie union market (not to say I didn't partake in said concessions)
- Cute theater! Be prepared to drop some cash on concessions, they're not cheap.
- Buy tickets on Fandango in advance to get the best seats (reserved seating)
- The best movie theatre in town. Period. It's a pop up but I hope they make it a perm spot. Cool lounge with a good selection of wine, beer, snacks, comfy seats, not overpriced, great art house movies.
- Buy tickets ahead or get there early, your tickets are for assigned seats.
- No stadium seating here- youre really at the mercy of who sits in front of you.
- Great to find the smaller classics here. Staff are very friendly and helpful.
- coffee club on weekend mornings (first showing) feat. $6 movies + free coffee.
- . Cozy environment and very good independent movies
- selesa kat dalam ni
- tiket mahal kat sini siot je
- Pop up theater combined with gourmet treats? Yes please.