Angel of the Winds Arena
Stadium, Hockey Rink, Music Venue
- cheer on the Silvertips!
- Check out the Everett Silvertips for some awesome hockey.
- The fans still can't spell the word hockey here!!!! Or understand what they are watching after all these years.
- Kicking butt and taking names! Definitely root for the Silvertips!
- Come once a month for Tilted Thunder Railbirds -- the only banked track women's roller derby in the NW. Go Sugar Skulls!
- Waiting in a very long line to go into the arena for the graduation ceremony
- I enjoyed the venue it was lovely!
- Make sure to catch the Tilted Thunder Rail Birds roller derby bouts! They have a limited schedule but are very fun to watch and are family friendly!
- Catch a Stealth game! BEST SPORT EVER!
- Check in when you come to see the Tilted Thunder Rail Birds skate - we love knowing who's up in the stands!
- I showed a Collectivus Turkey Thingie here. Look for Thingies near here too.
- @Silvertips fan? You can follow them on Facebook & Twitter
- Watch the Tilted Thunder Rail Birds play and cheer on Royal Crush!
- If you go to the Comcast Arena, you must go see a Stealth lacrosse game. Best game played in the Arena.
- Get ready for the Tips Pre-Season Classic this weekend.
- Go Tips! Also, this crowd. Smh. Everett, man. Yikes.
- Now called Angel of the Winds Arena
- The seats are so uncomfortable compared to other arenas.
- Very good place for a concert or something you want to enjoy.
- 1st time here, very organized and professional, the super nachos and cup of fries reasonable prices and mummy.