Andy's Seafood Sau Kee 壽記海鮮酒家
$ $ $
G/F, 43 Yung Shue Wan Main St
Yung Shue Wan,
- Calamari is really good
- Rip off or not, the service is great and staffs are friendly. We always come back here every time we visit the island.
- Any food stall on Chung Chau is better. That being said, the food is fine, more on the expensive side.
- Awesome view
- 10% service charge
- Live fish although tasty pretty much a rip-off.
- . , . . , .
- Have to try steam fish
- Love spicy food? Get it here. Definitely worth the price.
- An excellent local spot on Lamma Island, as visited by the TV chef Anthony Bourdain