Andrew Pinckney Inn
- If you're traveling with a family and need a little extra room book a two-story Townhouse suite.
- Enjoy your breakfast with a view. Complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning on the rooftop terrace.
- Pictures of the hotel looks a lot better. Maybe others would have a different experience, but I stayed on the first floor and there were people loading/unloading every morning and kept waking me up.
- Complimentary wine and cheese hour from 4PM-5PM on their rooftop terrace.
- Sandy at the front desk is an amazing resource for where to go in Charleston.
- Ed, the concierge, is The Man. Walked in off the street for foodie recommendations (our original plan, Cru, was closed for lunch). He helped us with recommendations and even set up a reservation!
- Great hotel, lots of character. Awesome rooftop!
- Courtyard, rooftop terrace and three-story atrium are among the roomy spaces to spread out.
- Fresh-baked cookies are served every afternoon
- Private carriage tours pick up from the lobby.
- Great hotel. Lots of character. Location is awesome. Right in the heart of things. Can see the Trade Market from the hotel.