$ $ $ $
3770 Las Vegas Blvd S (at Monte Carlo Resort and Casino)
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Upstairs cigar and cognac lounge is the best kept secret in Vegas
- ACL is doing Wednesday nights right, with $25 bucks nabbing you endless sips from three different Scotch stations respectively pouring mutiple years of Glenmorangie, Macallan, and Glenlivet.
- Best view of the strip - great cognacs and souffles!
- Lobster bisque - !
- This was one of the best dinners I have ever had. If you have the money this is a must do.
- Always one of our favorite places to eat in Vegas!!!! A must stop each trip!
- The BEST French restaurant in Vegas. Very authentic, the food here is exceptional and is cooked to perfection. Lots of fine wines and the cognac lounge is a MUST!! Great selection. Service is top!
- Good wines!
- One of our favorite spots in Vegas!!! A must do for every trip!!!!
- Gary LaMorte, chef of Corporate chef of Michael Mina Group, eats here on his nights off. He loves the Maine Lobster Thermidor.
- I had the duck breast. It was very good and at the cognac bar, I ordered a marc de bourguingon. All in all, it was a very good evening.
- Go somewhere else to eat...this place sucks...to many problems about this place to list....try Noodles or the buffet. ....the Monte Carlos is a nice place
- A.m.a.z.i.n.g dining experience. Worth every penny. Make sure to go upstairs.
- Best cognacs ever
- Check out T Biggz - http://www.reverbnation.com/tbiggz
- Great food and good cocktails too.
- Classy old school restaurant! Waitstaff is on point and the food is fantastic...
- Impeccable service, fabulous entrees. Incredibly classy decor. Beautiful restaurant!
- One of the best meals I have ever had. Venison was incredible. Cigar room upstairs. Had an amazing 21 year old Dalmore.
- After a fabulous dinner don't forget to retire in their Cigar Lounge. They have an after-dinner spirits collection that will please any palate.