Andrade's International Restaurant
$ $ $
Bollingbrook St (Sycamore St)
Petersburg, VA 23803
- Mussels are to die for!
- Chicken fajitas. Raspberry Margaritas.
- Cuban pork was amazing (good amazing). Be prepared to wait; don't be in such a rush. :)
- One of the few dining options in Petersburg. Not great. Not bad. Predictable Mexican food. Not sure how they see themselves as an international restaurant. Nice outdoor patio but too many mosquitoes.
- Great food, but be prepared to wait a while. Been here about 5 times and at least 4 of those had a 45min-1hr wait/ticket time. Just 3 of us for lunch. Slow on refills as well. Large size portions tho.
- The food is mediocre at best. The service was terrible. Waited 30 minutes for our second round of drinks that never came. Just go somewhere else.
- Enjoy lunch on the patio.
- Brazilian salads are good. Acoustics in restaurant are not, so if someone in your lunch party talks aloud leave them at home. As I wish the table over would have done.
- Buy one get one sign is deceiving....don't order anything over the $7 limit at lunchtime!
- The mussels an taco salad.
- Ladies' Night on Thursdays... Happy Hour 4-7. $2 chicken & cheese quesadillas, jumbo margaritas specials, and SplashDJ performs!