Amuse at Le Meridien
$ $ $
- Modern French cuisine in a matchingly modern setting, complete with fresh baguette! Oh, and the kitchen cures all of its charcuterie meats. What else can we say other than mmmmmmmmmmmmmais oui?
- Breakfast is hit & miss. Come here for the view outside and the airy interior.
- I like this calming setting.
- Nice breakfasts, fresh squeezed juices. Bar at night busy.
- Get the hanger steak -- best I've ever had!
- Arugula Greens and onion soup!
- The sweetbreads are great. Also have an all-night menu
- Check into Le Meridien while you're at Amuse! In partnership with With Love, Philadelphia XOXO, the FourSquare Mayor on October 26, 2011 will get a XOXO-themed Lilly Pulitzer scarf, valued at $118
- New special dinner menu - clam chowder is awesome
- Service? At the bar on a slow Sunday night is disparaging
- Well made martinis, in a beautiful, modern setting.
- Try the With Love cocktail, made with vodka, ginger liqueur, passion fruit, lime juice and champagne; the William Penn, made with tequila, lemonade and pomegranate juice.
- Great music and awesome martinis. Ask for Shane or willy at the bar.
- Great Food and Great service!!!
- Great onion soup. Service was outstanding.