Bar, Sports Bar
13470 N 7th St
Phoenix, AZ 85022
- Make sure you stop in during the day and meet Cheryl. Best daytime bartender around. If you can't make it during the day stop in and hang out with Anthony. Dude is badass.
- Late night personal pizza is my favorite!
- Great pizza; great staff. Perfect neighborhood bar! New ownership is making the right changes!!
- Happy hour is great. Bartenders are even better.
- Happy hour is great. Bartender is the best.
- Good food, cold beer, excellent service .... try the egg salad sandwich!. World class!
- Happy hour is good for you
- Their Grilled wings are awesome! Lisa the bartender @ Dina are great hosts!
- Pizza and hot dogs
- Wings are great... $7.45 for a dozen wings... can't really beat it!
- Great food and great staff.
- How does an ASU bar not have the PAC-12 package?! Brought the whole family over to watch USC v. CO and they don't have it. Bummed.
- Nice neighborhood/sports bar, good menu.
- Best white pizza ever!
- Best white pizza
- Thursday steak sandwich special with sweet potato fries is the bomb!
- first time here to watch the Oregon state game... amazing wings, pasta and burgers! we'll be back for sure.
- They have a new Happy Hour menu with great potato skins.
- Great place to watch a game! Try a chili burger or the party melt. The beer is cold, and cheap, and the food is good!