Amigo Family Mexican Restaurant
6996 265th St NW Ste 101
Stanwood, WA 98292
- This place rocks!
- Karaoke every Saturday!
- Kids eat for 1.50 on Sundays totally worth it
- Used to be my favorite place to eat in Stanwood but it's slowly gone down hill. Went in for lunch and had terrible service and received a different meal than what I ordered.
- The full appetizers are enough for 2 people easy.
- The location is actually pretty fun. It's in a weird movie-set like space, with wild west building facades all around, and a movie theatre across the way so people watching is pretty fun.
- only go here if you want to be harassed by the regulars and made to feel like an outsider. doesn't matter how long you've lived in the area. its their place and they don't want anyone else there.
- Nachos had plenty of cheese.
- Un lugar muy comodo para tomar cerveza con amigos
- Try the Pechuga Rellena. A great stuffed chicken breast.
- Seafood burrito! Sooo good.
- Free chips and salsa are flavorful. And the Carne Asada is awesome. Get it!
- Don Julio... Amazing.