Amici Ristorante & Bar
- The Oysters..... One word... MMmmmmm
- Pasta carbonara
- Pasta carbonara is amazing ! Great beer selection on tap !
- Meatballs and Lobster Crab ravioli for apps. Don't skip these!
- Is a great little place on magazine street, one of my favorites by far. Beer selection is large and haven't had a bad entree yet.
- The pizza is amazing! Best crust ever! Also try the Italian grilled wings, they are phenomenal!
- No broccoli, no stuffed chicken, no salmon, no coming back.
- Great food, friendly & helpful staff. Excellent marinara sauce.
- Chopped Salad
- Best value and best food I had all weekend! Happy hour from 3-6p gets you 1/2 price food and drinks! Calamari, shrimp & clam pizza, and 2 drinks was only $25.
- Excellent pizza! Love that you can add ARTICHOKE HEARTS!!!
- Very good food and extremely friendly service... They weren't lying about Southern hospitality!
- The fried Oreos desert should be illegal. But until then I'll let it do sweet damage. And savor every life-shortening bite.
- My husband and I shared a pizza and the penne a la vodka and both were great with plenty of leftovers. Must save room for the fried Oreo dessert!
- Love the food! && fried Oreos are a must try for every guest!
- Half price pizza and cocktails Sundays!!!!
- It is ok at best. Nothing memorable.
- Pretty great food! The whole atmosphere was just nice. Definitely a nice date spot
- Service was great. The carni Italian was tasty. Fried Oreo cookies for dessert.