American Tobacco Campus
Neighborhood, Plaza, Historic Site
- American Tobacco: Outside smoking allowed in designated areas only. See also: Irony
- The American Tobacco Complex, founded by Washington Duke 150 years ago, is now a gentrified collection of shops and restaurants. Stop here for a bit before a show at the DPAC.
- Perfect spot for a walk or a nice meal. Really interesting landscapes !
- Fridays they typically have FREE (byob-friendly) events on the lawn. Weather permitting, naturally
- Great place to see some public art, grab a bite, and wash it down with a cold beverage! Also, they do music on the lawn during the summer.
- Good luck to Duke employees who need to park during an event at the DBAP.
- I find there's always more parking in the Pettigrew deck...
- Excellent use of the old buildings. Very trendy and cool vibe.
- A lovely part of Durham to take your parents on a walk.
- Very pretty! Great place to hang out
- Nice, pretty good
- Great for music and public events.
- Love this place. The modern renovation of the warehouse space is just incredible - perfect balance of maintaining the old look with lots of new additions.
- Go to the music on the lawn that happens in the campus! Is a lot of fun!
- A nice place to walk around and hang out outdoors, but there are many better places to eat in Durham than the ones you'll find here.
- A bunch of cool shops here. The water that runs through the area is great.
- Home of #FA5.
- American Tobacco Campus at 13 minutes drive to the east of O2 Dental Group of Durham