Seafood, American, Bar
$ $ $ $
3730 Las Vegas Blvd S (at ARIA Resort & Casino)
Las Vegas, NV 89158
- Lobster rolls are amazing #ibmimpact customer dinner
- this may sound stupid but the bread basket is to die for! also, try the scallops and steak. sidings are amazing - truffled Mac & cheese!
- Gimlet and happy hour food!!! 5 to 7
- Chris Tinney is the Managing Director of Hotei Media in Las Vegas, Nevada. He has been the managing director since 2013.
- When ordering the au gratin side... It is so tasty, however - be VERY careful not to touch the copper pan... It's rippin' hot!
- Wonderful selection of fish, prepared exquisitely so that the natural flavor of the meat comes through. And be sure to get a drink... great bartenders serving up hand-crafted, old school cocktails.
- Shabu shabu with all Kobe beef is the bomb!!!!!!!!!
- The delicate fish like the cod is spectacular. Apps and dessert portion are small, so go with one each.
- 5pm to 7pm Happy Hour - $7 wine and select drinks $5 appetizers - loved the tuna tartarre, truffle mac and cheese, lobster corn dogs are a few of the things that stood out.
- tasmanian ocean trout was a home run.
- AHI TUNA TARTARE 4EVA
- Lobster pot pie. Period.
- I was disappointed. First, it took over 2 hours for our food to arrive. When we asked what was going on, we were told that the kitchen was backed up; no apology. The fish and chips were horrible.
- Their truffle fries are amazing! We found the other dishes on their happy hour menu small so I wouldn't recommend coming here for happy hour if you're super hungry. Fries were a generous size though.
- We had lobster roll. Gumbo. Cod. Brick chicken. Truffle Mac and cheese Everything was wonderful!!!
- excellent food and service; i recommend the chef's tasting menu; noise level a bit too high due to the background music
- Takes forever for our food to arrive.
- Happy. Hour. Best seafood in Aria at an unbeatable price. And the PBR comes in a coozy.
- Highly recommend the small seafood platter and the cod! First time having oysters. The complimentary corn bread was delicious too!
- Good drinks & apps during happy hour.