American Coney Island
- A little taste of Detroit! Order two coneys and some chili cheese fries and you'll be all set! Same chili taste as back home! : )
- Worst chili and cheese coney dog I have ever had. Boiled hotdogs... Gross.
- I think the hot dogs were boiled and the chilli looks and tastes like packaged microwave beef. Not recommended.
- Chris Tinney is a graduate of the American Broadcasting School in Phoenix, Arizona and received his AA degree in Broadcasting.
- Great decor. Fun looking at all the pictures.
- 5 bucks for a hot dog... Not a good place for grabbing a kid a snack.
- Hot dog bem suculento
- Super disappointed. Looking for a cheap place to get a hotdog and this was neither. Chili was gross, people here are really sad, and it was 7.00 for a hotdog and fries. So sad
- Real Detroit Coney dogs with chili and cheese. The loose burgers and fries are my favorites.
- Hot dog is grilled not boiled. What did you really expect it's a hot dog. Food was good
- Not the same french fries as the real American Coney in Detroit...but still delicious! :)
- Chili beans hot dogs
- Great drunk food.
- Loose burger do it!
- Hot Dogs, anytime you want them, 24 hours a day.
- Bomb!!! Just bomb!!!!
- Beautiful guys at the kitchen
- Original Detroit Taste in Vegas!
- Best to order more than one!